Sunday 7 November 2010

How to: Go Out In PUBLIC Wearing NO Makeup!

Here's how to have the confidence to go out without makeup!
Bring attention to some other part of you!
If everyone's looking at, say your hair, then what does it matter if you're wearing makeup or not? You could also wear bright, attention-seeking clothes, but I prefer to pay more attention to my hair.
To get people to look at your hair make it big and bouncy! Straight hair doesn't usually have the same effect. What you really need is lots of volume. If you have naturally straight or limp hair don't worry! You can make it big and bouncy without heat and with nothing but a couple of hair bobbles!
I like to make my hair gorgeously wavy using the technique in this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VH12exAL1Dg&feature=channel

In the morning when I take the bobbles out I just put Bed Head After Party smoothing cream through my hair to smooth out any kinks (optional step) and hairspray it to keep it wavy all day but you don't have to do this. My hair just doesn't keep very big waves in for long! :)

Go out with hair like this and everyone will think you're gorgeous! But if you're still unsure then read on!
First you've got to figure out what you're biggest makeup addiction is. My would probably be concealer to cover up the bags under my eyes. So if you have the same problem get rid of those bags! Use chilled teabags or chilled cucumber slices over your eyes for 20 mins or so a day, and use eye moisturiser!
If you're addicted to mascara then try just curling your lashes! Addicted to blusher? Pinch/gently slap your cheeks or do 5 mins dancing to get rosy cheeks! Bronzer? Sunbathe!! (But use suncream!) Concealer for spots? Go on my product reviews or home remedies for spots and get rid of them! Lipgloss/lipstick? Just use lipbalm (tinted if you want) or lipsalve!

xx

1 comment:

  1. haha, i go out without makeup every single day. the only time i've worn makeup in the past 3 years was at my wedding, and i had to pay a professional to come over and put it on for me.

    ReplyDelete