Monday 18 October 2010

This or That Tag

Cindy from cindysstylefiles.blogspot.com did this tag so I thought I'd give it a go! It's basically Would You Rather...



Makeup
Blusher or Bronzer?- Blusher. I never use bronzer and not usually blusher either. I prefer to flaunt my natural pale skin colour :D.

Lip gloss or Lipstick? Lip gloss. You can keep applying it without it going everywhere and it's so much prettier!

Eye liner or Mascara? Mascara. I'm rubbish at using eyeliner! And totally addicted to mascara - my favourite is Clinique High Impact Mascara!

Foundation or Concealer? Concealer. I only wear foundation when I go out so I don't get spots!

Neutral or Coloured eyeshadow? COLOURED! Colours are pretty. :)

Pressed or Loose eye shadows? Both? I don't really mind... :D

Brushes or Sponges? Brushes. I find them easier to use!


Nails
OPI or China Glaze? OPI is better.

Acrylic, Gel or Natural? Naturaaal.

BodyPerfume or Body Spray? Perfume. It just makes me feel more sophisticated! :)


Body Lotion or Body Butter? Body Lotion. It's easier to put on.

Body Wash or Soap? Body Wash. Soap is boring. :)


Lush or Another company? Lush. Definitely!

FashionJeans or Sweatpants? Jeans! I love jeans!!

Long sleeved or short? Long - I can roll the sleeves up :D.

Dresses or skirts? Niether! I don't wear either much! SHORTS!

Stripes or plaid? Stripes! Plaid? Urgh!

Flip flops or sandals? Sandals. Flip flops hurt my feet.
Scarves or hats? Hats. I love beanie hats!
Studs or dangly earrings? Studs. Don't hurt your ears.
Necklaces or bracelets? Necklaces.
Heels or flats? Flats.
Jackets or hoodies? Hoodies!

Hair

Curly or straight? Curly, but my hair's just wavy - in the middle. :/
Bun or ponytail? Pony tail.
Bobby pins or butterfly clips? Bobby pins!
Hairspray or gel? Hairspray. Gel's all sticky and ewwy :D.
Long or short? Longgg.
Light or dark? Dark. But I have light hair... :)
Side swept fringes or full fringes? Side swept! Like me! :D
Up or down? Down.

 
I tag everyone in the entire world to do this! If you do this tag please post a link below for me to see!!

No comments:

Post a Comment