Monday 25 October 2010

The Two Main Makeup Looks

So I figure that there's two main makeup looks and lots more that spiral off from those. So I'm going to tell you how to get them!

Look 1:
Pale and Striking - this can mean heavy black makeup, or it can just mean natural makeup.
I usually just wear natural makeup so this is how you go pale and striking (it kind of helps if your pale already like me!):
Apply concealer just on dark under-eye circles is you need it then apply black mascara to your lashes so they'll stand out. Red lips will make you even more striking but just for every-day you might prefer just a tinted lipgloss or nothing.
That's it! If you want to go heavy black makeup just add more eyeliner etc. to your eyes or wherever and leave your skin pale and natural!

Look 2:
Bold and Beautiful - this can mean natural makeup but with that rosy-cheeked glowing look, or loads of colourful makeup!
For the natural makeup (it helps if you're tanned for this one!:D) just add blusher to the pale and striking natural makeup above and if you want foundation and/or bronzer. For a bolder look add colourful eyeshadows, eyeliner, lipstick - just experiment!

Either makeup look will make you look beautiful, even though I'm sure you already are! You can make either one your own by just changing the colours to what you prefer or whatever you want!
I prefer pale and striking because it's just, me - I like looking bold and beautiful and all tanned (due to foundation, I'm really not tanned!) but it just doesn't feel like me. So experiment with makeup to come up with the look that looks like you! Whether that's no makeup or loads of makeup!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment