Tuesday 24 August 2010

I Sent Him a Message!

Yeah so you know that guy I went to primary school with? I messaged him, just asking if he went to the same primary school that I did. I hope I sounded all cool and mature :D. He hasn't replied yet, I'll tell you when he has though...
Anyhoo, there was this magazine on the table and it said on the cover '8 Ways to Lose Weight' or something like that. So naturally I flicked through to that page. It said one way was to massage your belly every morning starting at the left hip, going to the right hip, then the right rib, the left rib and finally going back down to the left hip and repeating five more times. Apparently it's supposed to lead to weight loss and inch loss around your stomach. I've been trying to do that for a few days now. Doesn't seem to have made a difference yet so I'm gonna keep trying :). But then again I did ruin my diet today by having a big lunch and loads of toast after dinner :D I do love toast... Yummm... Anyway I'll finish with those beautiful thoughts of buttered toast... Jeez I sound like a right fatty now :D but I gotta go my sister's on the verge of stabbing me with a pencil (I have about 20 pencils under my bed, my younger sister gave them to me and I put them under my bed (don't ask) and just never moved them :D).

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment