Tuesday 31 August 2010

Mrs Cooking Teacher...

Yeah, so, sorry for not posting this weekend. Was at my dad's, busy doing nothing. :D Anyhoo yesterday I was bored so read the cookbook that was on the table (Yes I know I'm super cool) and found a meatballs and spagbowl recipe which looks so yummy! So I decided to make it, I'm going to Tescos for the ingredients soon then will make custard lollies and freeze them and then start on the spagbowl and dessert. :D Now you should know that I'm not so good at cooking. At baking I'm amazing even though I say so myself :) but cooking... Well I will tell you the story of my Food Tech teacher and when she said I couldn't cook xD (I call her Mrs Cooking Teacher). I was making a pizza at school one time and Mrs Cooking Teacher came up to me and said, "Do you not cook much at home then?" :O I know! You must be flabberghasted! But anyway I'm gonna prove her wrong. :D Oh and my younger sister told me that when she was baking flapjack at school once that she poured the sugar in before the butter melted completely and Mrs Cooking Teacher said, "What are you doing?"
Sister said, "This is how me and my sister make it."
Mrs CK (Cooking Teacher), "Is your sister Crazy Girl (not my actual name) by any chance?"
I laughed so much I cried when I heard this. xD But for her information the way I make flapjack it turns out really delicious and I can make pasta and beans on toast and scrambled eggs and everything! :D She doesn't even know what I'm talking about, you know the saying, 'If you can't do (i.e. cook), teach.' :)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment