Wednesday 1 September 2010

In yoo face! :D

Last night was succesful, my cooking was delicious :D (I'm so modest I know ;D) The meatballs kinda fell apart a little but were yummy, I cooked spaghetti for the 2nd time in my life and kept eating it to see if it was ready :)Then had roasted peaches+icecream (turns out I don't like peaches) and custard lollies (heaven!) for dessert :D. But since then my hands have stunk of onion and garlic, even though I've washed them like a hundred times! Until I put water on this metal thing and rubbed that on my hands, it's supposed to absorb the smell or something... And it worked! I am now onion & garlic free :).
Damn I'll have to do so much exercise today :S.

xx

4 comments:

  1. good on ya! now try this one:

    http://www.foodandwine.com/recipes/rigatoni-with-sausage-and-tomato-cream-sauce

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks I might try that! Only without the sausage, I don't eat pork :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. you could just substitute it for another kind of sausage. improvisation, you know. it's the mark of a great chef.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah... Danke schon I'll make sure my family eat it all. :D

    ReplyDelete