Wednesday 22 September 2010

How to lose weight/have a healthy lifestyle!

So I found an exercise routine on YourCoffeeCorner.com the other day - '10 Days To Get A Sexy Bikini Body' and I thought I'd try it out. I planned a healthy diet and everything! I'm on day 3 right now so there's not much difference but I think even if the exercise routine doesn't make a difference my diet will - I'm being so much healthier than usual! Anyway here's the exercise routine and diet I'm doing:
(For the diet I haven't planned out each individual day I've just thought of what type of food you should be eating)

If you're aiming to lose weight then around 1500 kcals a day should be what your aiming for if you're just trying to be healthy then your GDA. Try not to eat anything in between the set meals - if you get hungry, don't worry, there's snacks! I based this on the fact that 5 small meals a day are better than 3 big ones.
Remember, before starting any exercise routine always talk to your physician (I think that's the right type of doctor?).

Diet:

Breakfast - A 25g bowl of cereal with 100ml semi-skimmed milk. (You can eat less or more kcals by changing the cereal) If you want you can have toast somedays but I'm sticking with cereal because I want to lose weight.

Lunch - A sandwich and some fruit. Add a cereal bar if you want more for lunch.

Tea - My mum cooks for me unless it's one of my cooking days so I don't really get to choose, just make sure it's nice and healthy. For me I never eat enough fibre in a day so every meal time I try to get as much fibre as I need.

Snacks - Cereal bars, try to limit it to 2 a day. Or you can buy a pack of Go Ahead Crispy Slice and limit it to 3 slices a day like me as the slices come in little packets of 3. If you're hungry after having eaten your max amount of snacks then eat fruit or vegetables as these usually don't have many kcals or fat in them.

Some days allow yourself a treat, such as a line of chocolate, but make sure the kcals and fat content doesn't go over the designated amount.
Write everything down that you eat in a day and what they include (kcals, fibre, fat, carbs, protein) to keep track.

Exercise Routine:
http://www.yourcoffeecorner.com/articles_exercises-and-workouts/10-days-to-get-a-sexy-bikini-body.html

Just so you know, YourCoffeeCorner.com don't know I'm posting about this I'm simply posting a how to complete with my own diet to help you lot.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment