Wednesday 29 September 2010

HATS!

So I've got this habit, if I own any hats I wear them if I like them for the first month or so but then I just forget about them. But if one of my friends gets a hat then I'll wear it for as long as they'll let me! :D But I'm doing a post on hats, what are your favourite hats?
I think I'm gonna start wearing beanie hats alot more. I've got one at the moment and I love it but it's all sequinny so not really for everyday... But I love beanie's! They're just me, my style... So I'm gonna buy those wooly beanies especially since it's freezing now...
Here's the two I really want:
Image 1 of ASOS Bear Face Beanie Panda!! You gotta love it!

Image 1 of Warehouse Cable Knit Beanie This is just so me!! :)

What types of hats are there? I can only think of beanies, trilbys and caps and out of them I'd only wear the beanies. :)

xx

2 comments:

  1. Hey there!
    My blog is http://thebeautybloggerspeaks.blogspot.com
    we spoke about advertising each other's blogs- you did it and I felt so bad that I hadn't yet got round to it but it's finally up...just in case you wanted to see =)
    Bye x

    ReplyDelete