Tuesday 21 September 2010

My Daily Skincare Routine

So here I'll tell you my personal skincare routine and then what you need in yours. :)
(I use Clinique 3-step anti-blemish solutions so if you don't have the clinique stuff then scroll down to the bottom what you should be doing everyday is different with different products)
Every morning I:
Rinse my face with water then massage the cleansing foam into my skin and neck then wash off. I then exfoliate using the exfoliating oil and then moisturise. Finally I moisturise around my eyes with a special eye moisturiser.
I do the same at night except take my makeup off first and put anti-blemish gel on any spots I have after.

For you I'd recommend:
Every morning moisturise using a product specially for your skin-type (oily, dry, combination, sensitive...) even if you have oily skin you have to moisturise.
Every night cleanse your skin and then moisturise. 2-3 days a week exfoliate your skin after cleansing and then moisturise.
It's best to get an eye-moisturiser for around your eyes rather than using your usual moisturiser - around your eyes the skin is incredibly sensitive.

For sensitive skin like me I'd suggest Clinique skincare products (for a daily routine see top) or Simple products but Simple brought me out in spots because my skin is TERRIBLY sensitive.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment