Saturday 4 September 2010

I'm miss autonomy, miss nowhere, I'm at the bottom of me. Miss adrogyny, miss don't care, what I've done to me.

Woke up at ten past eleven this morning :D. Played monopoly 'til about ten last night then watched Date Movie :). It's hilarious! I could tell it was a spoof of 'My Big Fat Greek Wedding', One of the 'Meet The Fockers' movies and some others I don't think I've watched. Actually there might have been a bit of 'My Best Friend's Wedding' in there too.
As you can see my title is song words, Miss Nothing by The Pretty Reckless song lyrics to be precise. The Pretty Reckless are the best band in the universe! Followed closely by Paramore of course :). Listen to their songs they. are. amazing. Especially 'Make Me Wanna Die' and 'Miss Nothing' the lead singer is Taylor Momsen, doesn't she have an amazing voice?!
The Pretty Reckless on Youtube

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment