Thursday 16 September 2010

How To: High School Survival Kit For Girls

First, get a small bag - I use a medium-sized makeup bag which I can just fit in my school bag.
All of the things I list below you'll want to get mini versions of to save space. (And just FYI I do know some schools don't allow some of this stuff (makeup, nail varnish etc.) my school doesn't but why are rules there if not to be broken?)

 
  1. Makeup - I only usually bring mascara, lipbalm (essential!) and lipgloss and concealer.
  2. Nail Varnish - I bring clear, light pink and white from my french manicure set. You only want to wear paler colours if nail varnish isn't allowed so you don't have to take it off.
  3. Hand lotion - Don't you hate it when you're hands are really dry?
  4. Small hairbrush with hair bobbles - ESSENTIAL!
  5. Hair grips - I only tend to bring a few slides.
  6. Tampons/Pads - bring a couple for emergency's we all have those times! You may also want to bring a spare pair of knickers for those accidents!
  7. House Key - If you have one, don't lose it! Also your locker key if you want.
  8. Spare Change - A few pounds will do for EMERGENCYS ONLY!
  9. A Mirror - Your phone has a limit to how well you can see yourself.
  10. Mobile Phone - But I usually keep it in my pocket.
  11. Nail file - I just got an emery board, polisher, buffer etc. in one from savers.
  12. Makeup Wipes - Even if you use makeup remover cream etc. wipes are always useful! (They're pretty good at getting toothpaste off your jumper!)
  13. Tissues - This is an obvious one but I don't have any little packets so don't carry these around! :S
  14. Gum/Mints - To keep your mouth fresh and nice-smelling after meals!

 
xx

5 comments:

  1. a company used to sell emergency panties... they came in a little envelope that you would keep in your purse. for the life of me i can't remember who that was. victoria's secret, maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They sound like a life-saver! I looked but can't seem to find anything about them? :S

    ReplyDelete
  3. i looked and couldn't find it either. hopefully that wasn't a dream...

    ReplyDelete
  4. actually wait! it turns out that if i try to search for things before i've had a cup of coffee i'm completely hopeless:

    http://www.passportpanties.com/

    ta da!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thankyou! :D But do you know if you can get them in the UK? Or is there a way to change the currency on the site to £?

    ReplyDelete