Tuesday 24 August 2010

Warning! Once you enter my crazy world there's no turning back!

Yeah so I'm Crazygirl. It pretty much tells you all you need to know about me from the name. :)
So I went to three different primary schools and now I'm at a different high school. I'm going into year 9 in September :( that means SATs and I really hate exams... Well everyone does don't they? But atleast September means it's my birthday soon :D and I'm really looking forward to my party!
Ok that makes me sound about six but it'll be fun! I'm having a spa party and my mum said if it's cheap enough we may be able to hire a hot tub! I love hot tubs! Granted, I've only ever been in one hot tub (I went on holiday to a cabin in Wales with my sisters and dad and there was a hot tub there!) but it's kind of addictive... :)
So I was supposed to be sorting out books the other day - putting them in piles to be gotten rid of and to be kept (we're sorting out the whole house and moving rooms but I don't get my room until my sister moves to University) - and I found an old diary of my when I was probably in year 2 or 3 or something. As with all my diaries I'd put a couple of sentences a day for about a week then given up so I was just reading through it when I read something that I have no idea if it's true or not!
I'll change the name so as not to embarass myself :) :
Max is kind of my ex-boyfriend.
But then it just stops! Damn younger me! Why wouldn't I think of explaining?! I'd thought I'd just liked him and my sisters and mum had always teased me about that when I was younger but ex-boyfriend?! What?! And what did I mean by kind of? How can someone kind of be your ex? So I came up with a plan. I'd facebook him hoping he has facebook and ask him. It's never that embarassing talking over a computer and he'd moved to another country in year 3 anyway so I'd probably never see him again. But I couldn't remember his last name so I asked an old school friend and typed it into facebook. Why do so many people in the world have to have the same name? But I think I recognise the profile picture of one of them. He's much shorter than I remember... I still haven't spoken to him yet though... I'll tell you when I do!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment