Thursday 26 August 2010

Why Can't All Fish Be Like Nemo?

But no they have to be creepy and constantly scare me half to death! I almost screamed when I looked at the goldfish's eye and it looked so empty and evil! And I came into the dark room yesterday and they splashed so I almost ran in the opposite direction! They're not even my fish they're my sister's. And they stink...
Did you know that there's 30 calories in a single Percy Pig?! Well that's my diet ruined... :) Ah I'll just do some extra kickboxing later.
I keep thinking I have a crush on someone but then I don't hang out with him much so it just goes away. Crap, I just looked at the fish tank again and the goldfish's eye look hollow yet again! It's like an evil monster-fish or something... I'm going to have nightmares tonight. :S
Argh please someone follow my blog and comment, I'm dying of boredom already. It's nearly my birthday! :D 2 weeks to go!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment